Sony and Quantic Dream have announced via PlayStation Blog that Beyond: Two Souls will make its way onto PS4 digitally on November 26. The game will also be released as part of a bundle with Heavy Rain at retail on March 4 next year in the UK.
The digital version of Beyond: Two Souls on PS4 will set you back £24.99 and comes with a number of enhancements and tweaks. These were listed as follows:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start - a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in a number of fight scenes, combined with improved controls for action sequences
- Includes the "Enhanced Experiments" DLC in the base game