August hasn't been a great month of new releases so far (that's about to change this week), and it shows on the UK charts provided by GfK Chart-Track. Warner Bros have been enjoying a lot of success in the charts this year and both Lego Jurassic World and Batman: Arkham Knight have been continuing the trend this summer.
As always it should be noted that these charts do not factor in digital sales, and as such aren't providing the complete picture of British game sales.
All Formats (all prices):
1. Lego Jurassic World / Warner Bros.
2. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
3. Batman: Arkham Knight / Warner Bros.
4. Battlefield: Hardline / EA
5. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Microsoft
6. FIFA 15 / EA Sports
7. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition / Sony
8. Dying Light / Warner Bros.
9. The Elder Scrolls Online / Bethesda
10. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare / Activision
Individual Formats (units):
1. Lego Jurassic World / Xbox 360
2. Rare Replay / Xbox One
3. Batman: Arkham Knight / PS4
4. Minecraft: Xbox Edition / Xbox 360
5. Grand Theft Auto V / PS4
6. Dying Light / Xbox One
7. Dying Light / PS4
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Xbox One
9. Batman: Arkham Knight / Xbox One
10. The Elder Scrolls Online / Xbox One