Sony and Insomniac Games are celebrating a second straight week at number one in the UK retail charts with the new Ratchet & Clank for PS4. It dropped a relatively modest 49 percent of its first week sales. Perhaps a sign that there is a market for these sort of mascot-powered platformers in today's console market afterall. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 climbed back up to second on the back of retailer promotions as the second DLC pack (Eclipse) launched on PS4.
Not a great deal of new releases, but the 3DS exclusive Yo-kai Watch came in at 14th (all formats) and 8th (individual formats) respectively.
All Formats (all prices):
1. Ratchet & Clank / Sony
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Activision
3. Dark Souls III / Bandai Namco
4. The Division / Ubisoft
5. UFC 2 / EA Sports
6. Lego Marvel Avengers / Warner Bros.
7. FIFA 16 / EA Sports
8. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
9. Far Cry Primal / Ubisoft
10. Dirt Rally / Codemasters
Individual Formats (units):
1. Ratchet & Clank / PS4
2. Dark Souls III / PS4
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / PS4
4. The Division / Xbox One
5. The Division / PS4
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Xbox One
8. Yo-kai Watch / Nintendo 3DS (new)
9. Dark Souls III / Xbox One
10. UFC 2 / Xbox One