Next week in the charts we're going to see Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V top the list barring some kind of natural disaster. But for now Deep Silver's Saints Row IV enjoys a fourth consecutive week at number one. The remade and HD enhanced Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix managed a second place while Diablo III hangs on to third. Total War: Rome II fell to tenth, but as evident by numbers released last week the PC release has enjoyed some very strong digital numbers to counter slow retail sales.
1. Saints Row IV | Deep Silver
2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix | Square Enix
3. Diablo III | Blizzard
4. Splinter Cell: Blacklist | Ubisoft
5. Disney Infinity | Disney
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
7. Payday 2 | 505 Games
8. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
9. Lego Lord of the Rings | Warner Bros.
10. Total War: Rome II | Sega
11. NHL 14 | EA Sports
12. Max Payne 3 | Rockstar
13. Rayman Legends | Ubisoft
14. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
15. Killzone: Mercenary | Sony
16. FIFA 13 | EA Sports
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted | EA Games
18. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
19. Call of Duty: Black Ops II | Activision
20. Grand Theft Auto IV | Rockstar