Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been sitting pretty at the top of the UK retail charts for three consecutive weeks now despite a 45% drop in sales compared to last week (it's still got a couple more weeks to go before pulling level with Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, which enjoyed five weeks at the top).
Elsewhere it was a solid week for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and thanks to a retailer's event (we're assuming GAME), Naughty Dog's action-packed adventure jumped up four places (with a 152% increase in sales). Grand Theft Auto V and Fallout 4 also enjoyed their own promotional bumps. Similarly, 11th and 12th placed games Zoo Tycoon and Kinect Sports re-entered the top twenty thanks to their inclusion in new hardware bundles.
1. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens / Warner Bros.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End / Sony
3. Monster Hunter Generations / Capcom
4. Overwatch / Activision Blizzard
5. Grand Theft Auto V / Take 2
6. Doom / Bethesda
7. FIFA 16 / EA
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 / Activision
9. Rocket League / 505 Games
10. Fallout 4 / Bethesda
Loading next content