Two new games, and a new top two appear in the latest multi-format sales chart from Gfk Chart-Track, with Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance both making a positive impact last week.
The trilogy finisher from Crytek unsurprisingly took first place, and Platinum Games futuristic slasher made second, after last week's number one - Aliens: Colonial Marines - slipped down to fifth (which is still pretty good considering the critical panning the game received).
FIFA 13 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 both retain their top five places, but Dead Space 3 lost its podium position, dropping down to sixth. The rereleased Persona 4 Golden didn't make the top twenty (it came in at thirty-two), but it was a good week for The Sims 3, which climbed back into the chart from last week's position of thirty-six.
1. Crysis 3 (EA)
2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
6. Dead Space 3 (EA)
7. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
8. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
9. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
11. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
14. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
15. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
16. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
17. Lego Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
18. Grand Theft Auto IV (Take Two)
19. The Sims 3 (EA)
20. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
Loading next content