The excitement surrounding England's adventure at Euro 2012 has no doubt helped FIFA 12 get back to the top of the UK multiformat sales chart, pushing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Max Payne 3 down to second and third respectively.
Impressively, in the 38 weeks since FIFA 12's release, the game has not once left the top five.
Suda51's Lollipop Chainsaw is the highest new entry, coming in at number four. Diablo III has made a resurgent reentry into the top ten, after shops were able to replenish stocks.
Sony's Gravity Rush was the other new entry, narrowly avoiding the top ten but still finishing a respectable eleventh.
Here's the chart in full.
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
3. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
4. Lollipop Chainsaw (Warner Bros)
5. Battlefield 3 (EA)
6. Diablo III (Blizzard)
7. Game of Thrones (Koch Media)
8. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Dirt Showdown (Codemastered)
11. Gravity Rush (Sony)
12. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
13. FIFA Street (EA)
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
15. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
16. Dragon's Dogma (Capcom)
17. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
18. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
19. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
20. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)