After just a solitary week at the top of the UK's multi-format sales charts, Borderlands 2 has been dethroned by FIFA 13.
EA's all-conquering football sim has shifted and incredible 1 million copies in the last week (accounting for 71 per cent of all units sold), firmly putting the chasing pack in their places. The numbers are all the more impressive when you consider that the only games to previously sell in such large numbers are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3, and Black Ops.
F1 2012 and Borderlands 2 both dropped down a place to make way for the new number one, and Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 moved down two places, because World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria entered the chart in fourth.
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
3. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
4. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Activision)
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Konami)
6. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
7. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
9. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
10. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo)
11. Dead or Alive 5 (Tecmo)
12. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
13. Little Big Planet Vita (Sony)
14. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
15. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
16. Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision)
17. Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition (Sony)
18. London 2012: The Official Video Game of the Olympics (Sega)
19. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
20. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Namco Bandai)
Loading next content