EA's enduringly popular football franchise has dominated UK sales once again, with FIFA Street making a comeback and taking top spot, and FIFA 12 also creeping back into the top three.
The force is still strong with Kinect Star Wars, it retains its place in the top five along with Mass Effect 3.
The highest placed new release is Nintendo's Pandora's Tower, which finished 38th in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. SSX (EA)
11. Saints Row: The Third (Activision)
12. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
13. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
14. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
15. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
16. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
17. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
18. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
19. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
20. WWE '12 (THQ)
Loading next content