Gears of War: Judgment has blasted its way to the top of the UK multi-format sales chart, knocking Tomb Raider from its lofty perch.
The next highest entry into the chart is Terminal Reality's The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, which made third. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate finished up debuting in seventh.
FIFA 13 made it back into the top five after a whole week sitting in sixth, and Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 clung on for another top five spot. Last week's third placed game - Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm - dropped out of the top twenty entirely.
1. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
6. God of War: Ascension (Sony)
7. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)
8. Sim City (EA)
9. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
11. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
12. Crysis 3 (EA)
13. Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft)
14. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
15. Need for Speed Most Wanted (EA)
16. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
18. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
19. Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
20. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)