The Lego Movie Videogame holds on to number one in the British video game charts for a second week running ahead of a price promotion fueled FIFA 14. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Wii U managed number 9 in its first week (number 4 on the individual chart), with Rayman Legends benefitting from its next-gen release in number 10. Just outside the top 20 sits the critically panned Rambo: The Video Game from Reef Entertainment (21). Overall there are a massive 9 Lego titles in the all formats top 40. An interesting tidbit released by UKIE/Chart-Track as that these nine titles have accumulated £145 million in revenue in the UK alone. Blockrocking sales indeed.
1. The Lego Movie Videogame / Warner Bros.
2. FIFA 14 / EA Sports
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts / Activision
4. Battlefield 4 / EA Games
5. Lego Marvel Suepr Heroes / Warner Bros.
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition / Microsoft
7. Grand Theft Auto V / Rockstar
8. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag / Ubisoft
9. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze / Nintendo
10. Rayman Legends / Ubisoft
11. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII / Square Enix
12. Need for Speed: Rivals / EA Games
13. NBA 2K14 / 2K Sports
14. WWE 2K14 / 2K Sports
15. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition / Square Enix
16. Gran Turismo 6 / Sony
17. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes / Warner Bros.
18. Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga / LucasArts
19. Aliens: Colonial Marines / Sega
20. Killzone: Shadowfall / Sony
Loading next content