4A Games will be celebrating after Metro: Last Light cruised to the top of the UK's multi-format sales this week, pipping another Deep Silver title, Dead Island: Riptide, to the top spot.
It's been a good week for the publisher, who's games now occupy the top two places in the charts, ahead of the ever persistent FIFA 13, and new entry Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.
Another chart stalwart, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, makes up the top five, as Tomb Raider ends its good run and drops down to sixth, and Injustice: Gods Among Us lands in eighth. The retail edition of Telltale's episodic adventure, The Walking Dead, climbed up two places to ninth.
The full top-twenty chart is as follows:
1. Metro: Last Light | Deep Silver
2. Dead Island: Riptide | Deep Silver
3. FIFA 13 | EA
4. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity | Nintendo
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
6. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
7. The Walking Dead | Telltale Games
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us | Warner Bros.
9. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
10. Bioshock Infinite | 2K Games
11. Far Cry 3 | Ubisoft
12. Luigi's Mansion 2 | Nintendo
13. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins | Nintendo
14. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
15. God of War: Ascension | Sony
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | Bethesda
17. Grand Theft Auto IV | Rockstar
18. Grand Theft Auto Episodes - Liberty City | Rockstar
19. Skylanders Giants | Activision
20. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen | Capcom
Loading next content