Last month, during the latest Direct, Nintendo officially announced Kirby: Planet Robobot, a new adventure starring the iconic little pink ball, that will be released next summer exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
With a new trailer (entirely in Japanese), the Kyoto-based company has shown some new details regarding the game. Among them there is the possibility for Kirby to use the Robobot Armour in 10 different variations, which can transform Kirby in a sort of robot with various features, facing an invasion of Dream Land robots:
- Spark Mode: Launch a single piercing attack with shockwaves
- Jet Mode: Transform into a jet fighter, fly in the sky and instantly lock-on to enemies
- Cutter Mode: Slice through enemies with blades that look like giant sawteeth
- Bomb Mode: Attack continuously by releasing the Walker Nitros
- Wheel Mode: Thrust forward like a racer with the Full Turbo Accel
In addition, the Japanese company has unveiled the Esper copy ability (over 25 copy abilities), which allow Kirby to disappear (for example, with psychic powers), or attack with electric energy.
In the game there will also be a four-player cooperative multiplayer mode called Team Kirby Clash in which you have to work with other players to defeat bosses. Kirby: Planet Robobot will be officially available on June 10. Below, you can enjoy the new trailer: