A new patch is on its way to Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, and it's called Under the Moonlight. When it goes live in late May it will continue the story of Stormblood and the Ivalice alliance raid series. In addition to that it'll bring lots of new content, including a new dungeon, new trials, and new quests players can take on to level up their crafting and resource gathering skills.
Here is what the new patch brings to the game:
- New Main Scenario Quests - The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid - The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial - It's a secret!
- New Dungeon - The Swallow's Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests - The Namazu.
- New Sidequests - The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon - 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion - Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid - Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Housing, Performance Actions, new more powerful gear and more.
In addition to all of this, Patch 4.3 also brings with it a first peek at the Online Companion App, which is being developed to run alongside the game. Players who download this app will be able to chat with friends, organise events and manage their inventory, check out the market board and sell/buy items, and "register an additional favoured destination Aetheryte."
More details about the app will come closer to launch, so stay tuned.