Saints Row IV remains on top of the UK's multi-format sales charts for a third successive week, as it was able to hold off the advances of Sega and Creative Assembly's Total War: Rome II.
Rome II debuted in a respectable second place (as it's a PC-only title, many sales will have been downloaded and therefore not counted in this chart), and was followed closely by Blizzard's console version of Diablo III, which landed in third.
Last week's runner-up, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, ended up in fourth, although Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn dropped from third to eleventh. Payday 2 continues to sell well, this week up to seventh.
There's two more debuting titles to tell you about this week. Killzone: Mercenary landed in eighth, while Farming Simulator 2013 finished in tenth. Here's the top twenty, courtesy of GfK Chart-Track:
1. Saints Row IV | Deep Silver
2. Total War: Rome II | Sega
3. Diablo III | Blizzard
4. Splinter Cell: Blacklist | Ubisoft
5. Disney Infinity | Disney
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
7. Payday 2 | 505
8. Killzone: Mercenary | Sony
9. Rayman Legends | Ubisoft
10. Farming Simulator 2013 | Focus Home Interactive
11. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Square Enix
12. Lego Lord of the Rings | Warner Bros.
13. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
14. FIFA 13 | EA
15. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
16. Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Nintendo
17. Max Payne 3 | Rockstar
18. The Last of Us | Sony
19. Madden NFL 25 | EA
20. Tomb Raider | Square Enix