Saints Row IV has once again held on to the top spot in this week's charts, despite the continued presence of Splinter Cell: Blacklist and the launch of a new Final Fantasy title.
Sam Fisher and Ubisoft continued to put pressure on Volition's barmy open world action adventure, but the Saints were able to retain their chart position for a second week running.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn debuted in third this week, displacing Disney Infinity which dropped to fourth. Rayman Legends and Madden NFL 25 charted in sixth and seventh respectively.
Here's the GfK Chart-Track top twenty:
1. Saints Row IV | Deep Silver
2. Splinter Cell: Blacklist | Ubisoft
3. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Square Enix
4. Disney Infinity | Disney
5. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
6. Rayman Legends | Ubisoft
7. Madden NFL 25 | EA
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 | Activision
9. Payday 2 | 505 Games
10. FIFA 13 | EA
11. Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Nintendo
12. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
13. The Last of Us | Sony
14. Max Payne 3 | Rockstar
15. Lego Lord of the Rings | Warner Bros.
16. Tomb Raider | Square Enix
17. Skylanders Giants | Activision
18. Assassin's Creed III | Ubisoft
19. Grand Theft Auto IV | Rockstar
20. Need for Speed: Most Wanted | EA