We knew it, you knew it, and it's finally been confirmed - though not exactly by CD Projekt. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, to give the game its full title, has been spotted by a member of NeoGaf in the form of Game Informer's next cover feature.
According to the poster, the first bits of information about Witcher 3 are:
1.World supposedly 20% bigger than Skyrim's, says development team. [Tentative, obviously]
2. It'd take 30-40 minutes to cross world on horseback
3. New streaming technology (CDRED Engine 3)
4. Geralt's memory is restored.
5. No chapters / acts
6. Geralt is finished fighting for everyone else.
7. Game covers everything from solving mysteries to slaying monsters.
8.Coming out on "all the top-of-the-line" consoles -sounds like next-gen...
The game will be released next year for PC and consoles.